• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just gotta say...

Brother DXer

226 - west Texas (WDX226)
Aug 20, 2022
Texas
So very recently I had a birthday. WooHoo, another year survived!!
Today, my brother Bobby, (Undertaker) stopped by the house and gave me a new Road Devil microphone. He new that I had been eyeing one for my stryker. So I put it on, and as I suspected, that combination worked great and sounded great! I had a QSO with @snippits75 , David in North Carolina and he kept going on about how great my radio was sounding. Also had a good QSO with 917 @ForestRunner98 in So Cali and he had nice things to say as well. When using it, I kept the mic gain on the radio @ 3 o'clock and the power on the mic at 1/4.
Thank you brother Bobby!!

Today, my brother Bobby, (Undertaker) stopped by the house and gave me a new Road Devil microphone. He new that I had been eyeing one for my stryker. So I put it on, and as I suspected, that combination worked great and sounded great! I had a QSO with @snippits75 , David in North Carolina and he kept going on about how great my radio was sounding. Also had a good QSO with 917 @ForestRunner98 in So Cali and he had nice things to say as well. When using it, I kept the mic gain on the radio @ 3 o'clock and the power on the mic at 1/4.
Happy birthday! Anything short of hell is mercy and cause to give thanks. Congrats on the road devil microphone and dx contacts made.

Reactions: Brother DXer
Hey happy belated birthday!!! Yes sir..your audio was bodacious coming into SoCal:cool:

Happy Birthday Brother Dxer, sound's like you had a good day my Friend,hope to make contact with you on Sunday on 16 LSB sometime,talk sometime later and God Bless!!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.