• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Just my luck

I read that, to me it goes right along with global warming.

Florida recorded the coldest winter in 100 years in Dec of 2010.

Atlanta had snow on Christmas, first time in 103 yrs. it snowed on Christmas.

Will just have to wait and see what happens with the sunspots.

Ya I hope they are wrong and are just global warming nuts.

If certain people are so angry at anyone who believes that global warming is happening.....then explain why the polar icecaps are melting away?
Last winter Florida had the coldest winter in decades but what was not mentioned..........the last Florida summer was one of the top 5 hottest in history. So far this June, we are on track to beat all existing records.

I read that, to me it goes right along with global warming.

Florida recorded the coldest winter in 100 years in Dec of 2010.

Atlanta had snow on Christmas, first time in 103 yrs. it snowed on Christmas.

Will just have to wait and see what happens with the sunspots.

This is a little dissapointing if true and I feel sorry for the new hams who haven't experienced a solar maximum. What a blast. As for the records mentioned above, was global warming happening 100 years ago? Weather records will be broken and I supose the planet is warming. Hell, since the entire planet was covered with ice many moons ago I guess it has warmed up a bit. Just because a scientist and a politician with an agenda spin global warmng into a crisis to make more of his buddies mega millionaires, doesn't mean it's a fact.

Al Gore is just another low life greedy carreer politician.

Mars has had higher temps than they have ever had in the time being recorded. I guess to many martians driving up there also.

If certain people are so angry at anyone who believes that global warming is happening.....then explain why the polar icecaps are melting away?
Last winter Florida had the coldest winter in decades but what was not mentioned..........the last Florida summer was one of the top 5 hottest in history. So far this June, we are on track to beat all existing records.

Records are made to be broken(y)

Not in to an environmental debate, just pointing out the facts that scientists have been wrong in the past and will be wrong in the future as far as predictions.

Maybe the polar ice caps are melting due to the amount of radiation in the penguin shit from eating radio active contaminated fish from all the top secret nuclear experiments conducted under the polar ice caps. That should really give you something to go PSHYCO about:LOL:

Mars has had higher temps than they have ever had in the time being recorded. I guess to many martians driving up there also.

I thought Martian spaceships were green....well I really can't tell because the last time mars attacked us it was in black and white.

Records are made to be broken(y)

Not in to an environmental debate, just pointing out the facts that scientists have been wrong in the past and will be wrong in the future as far as predictions.

Maybe the polar ice caps are melting due to the amount of radiation in the penguin shit from eating radio active contaminated fish from all the top secret nuclear experiments conducted under the polar ice caps. That should really give you something to go PSHYCO about:LOL:

I am not saying how global warming is happening....just that it is. In 25 years Central Florida will be ocean front property.

I do agree the weather is acting odd and lots of strange things happening in the world. I dont know how much we control over it. I think with all the bad stuff happening maybe the man upstairs is getting sick of it. And hes gonna make us burn baby burn:eek:!!

....the bad news too much white noise on the cb and ham bands over here the good news is ice caps are melting and your all going to die.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.