• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

K40 base load vs. Firestick top load

NP mate, better to buy the best from the start which saves you having to ugrade later

Cannot be emphasised enough. Far cheaper to spend $100 on the best antenna from the outset than try several cheap ones at $30 a go only to end up coming to the same conclusion that everyone else who bought the $100 antenna already had.

Made that mistake myself with a HDMI adapter for my Nexus 7 tablet. Went through a few cheap chinese ones that didn't work before buying an expensive one that did what it said on the tin for less money than I'd spent on all the cheap ones.

Reactions: jazzsinger
Thanks very much Jazz, I was hoping to get a trunk lip mount but I guess the mag will be fine. I know it works better on the roof but I just don't like the look of it on my car lol. I'm looking around to see what US dealers will ship to Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most do, however ensure that they do not ship UPS. It gets real expensive with UPS.
Also check out these 2 places.
Durham Radio Sales and Service Canada
@ Radioworld Toronto : Amateur Radio, Ham Radio, GPS, Garmin GPS, Garmin Motorcycle GPS, Garmin Car GPS, Garmin Truck GPS, Minelab Metal Detector, Garrett Metal Detector, Marine Chartplotter, Fishfinder, Ice Flashers, Ice Fishing, Power-Pole Shallow

Reactions: jazzsinger

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.