• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

KC1ACI Repeater

W1MSG

Now W1MSG
May 9, 2010
MA
The KC1ACI Repeater is now in operation. Located in Central Massachusetts. I have done some link testing with the W9WDX Repeater and we are in business. D Star of course.

Lets get this party started !!

20130627_172519.jpg

Awesome! This is all running off a Raspberry PI, correct?

I have the XRFWDX XReflector working - I just need to get it to it's final resting home for use. I also want to get a dashboard in place for it, but I can do that over time.

I was also thinking about starting a Starnet group that we can subscribe to when we're by the D-Star radios. Any interest?

Yes its all on the Raspberry pi. I just started the Trial period with the coordinated pair of frequencies. Not sure how long it stays in a Trial period before it becomes permanent and gets published in the repeater lists, but there shouldn't be any issues.

I would be up for a Starnet Group!

Old Thread but the KC1ACI B Repeater is still in operation. I am running a Kenwood 820 Repeater with a DVRPTR v1 Board and a new Radxa Quad Core linux box. You can check out the dashboard at http://kc1aci.no-ip.org ..

Craig

Craig, I saw from the dashboard tonight that you connected to both the W9WDX repeater and the XRFWDX reflector today. I wasn't around the radio as I had the Jeep gas tank out, replacing the fuel pump :(.

What times of the day are you normally monitoring your repeater?

I'm usually listening in the afternoons. I just did my fuel pump not too long ago. I was replacing the tank skid plate and broke the plastic nipple off the fuel pump module .. Not a lot of fun.
I'll connect in later today ...

The KC1ACI Repeater is no more. It wasnt getting used and I just dont spend enough time on DStar to justify. Its new home will be in Colorado !

The KC1ACI Repeater is no more. It wasnt getting used and I just dont spend enough time on DStar to justify. Its new home will be in Colorado !

And the KC1ACI Repeater is back alive. Picked up a couple of MaxTrac radios and a DVRPTR V1 board and we are back in business. Check out the repeater dashboard at http://kc1aci.ddns.net

Its not 100% just yet waiting on a new Duplexer which should be in very soon.

Yes we should, everything is up and running now. I also put together a Pi with the DVMega for mobile use...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated