• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kedner Maxime

• Thread starter FCC Recent Releases -
  • Start date
F

FCC Recent Releases -

Proposed a penalty of $15,000 against Kedner Maxime for operating an unlicensed radio station on the frequencies 89.1 and 102.1 MHz from two locations in Broward County, Florida

Continue reading...

"
The
Commission previously warned Mr. Maxime that operation of this unlicensed station was illegal and that
continued operation could result in further enforcement action. Mr. Maxime’s deliberate disregard of the
Commission’s warnings warrants a significant penalty. ..."

lets see,..... the FCC confiscated his transmitter, so the dum azz gets another one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How the hell do you think you are going to operate on a broadcast frequency like the ones listed above and not have anyone come after you? Am I missing something here?? Shit. I am scared to even get near a frequency that I know is off limits to me, I unplug my mic LOL!! And that is no joke!! This country is going to hell in a hand basket!!! Truly been thinking of going off grid for a while now. If I weren't so skinny and born in FL, and the cold weather didnt eat me up even when I dress properly for it, I would most likely already been gone. But the more and more the way this country is heading, I will deal with the cold. I just don't get it.(n)(n).

Reactions: Hurricane95
Well to be fair he DID abide by the agents demands. He DID stop broadcasting on 102.1 MHz. He simply moved to 89.1 MHz. LOL Up here and I suspect down there, all new FM stations have to pass a spectral purity test before receiving a final license to broadcast. When I commissioned a new 100 Kw station that was combined with an existing 18 Kw station Nav Canada came in with a van and a spectrum analyzer and set up a few miles from the transmitter sight. I stayed on-site to switch transmitters on and off at the request of the Nav Canada agent. He monitored the spectrum with the transmitter OFF and then looked for spurs when it was turned ON. The problem is not always with the transmitter but can be caused by two transmitter signals mixing and producing a third product. This is called intermodulation or intermod for short. In the case above it was likely simply due to crappy spectral purity from the transmitter or it could have been intermod. This is why FM and television stations can only be assigned certain frequencies in certain areas. Even if some frequencies appear available in some areas they may not be able to be assigned due to the high probability of intermod throwing a signal up on the aeronautical band somewhere.

http://www.navcanada.ca/EN/Pages/default.aspx

Reactions: 222DBFL
Truly been thinking of going off grid for a while now. If I weren't so skinny and born in FL, and the cold weather didnt eat me up even when I dress properly for it, I would most likely already been gone.
It sounds like you want to move to the mountains and become still maker. You could be my apprentice.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Yep CK, I can relate to that. PIM testing then drive testing was done when we would put a new cell site on air. Had to sit and wait and get phone calls from the drive tester to let me know he had good signal on all 3 sectors. If not, back went up the climber and adjustments to the antenna had to be made as well as me messing with the down tilts. Not the same as what you did. But I get exactly what you are speaking about. And yes it was referring to a male in the post as far as I can tell as well.

I gotta gets me one dem pie-rate fm ra-did-e-o stations, you could be a dj spinnin the hits, but on my station I'll sing along with every song, I'll be fame mouse.

I suspected "Maxime" was female: Madam Olympe Maxime, headmistress of Beauxbatons Magical Academy in France somewhere.
My source: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, of course :whistle:.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.