• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

KLV1000

To be quite honest.. If I had to do it all again I would go with an Ameritron...

The KLV 1000 was quite a learning process and very aggravating at first... It does sound good though and with a lot of experimenting reading and studying we got it figured out.

A little off topic. I was listening the MR Priminister's rap and Watergate from the link and I am thinking to myself how does this guy do it :?: I mean how does he run his base with his gazillion watts :shock: and not get into trouble with his neighbors, and the FCC. :roll: I mean If I run more than 500watts on my base I garantee I would get a knock at my door. :cry: I mean this guy is rapping about having a 25000 watt slug in the corner. How does he do it :?: :?:

pinejuice said:
he is way out of know where land no neighbors to tell him what he cant do..
Oh must be somethin like that. Just listing to his rap again where he says "He got his box cruising in third and pointing his Jo Gunn Beam East and he is about to release his One Eyed Beast " :D Good stuff.... almost sound scary.... he says his keying relay looks like a water pump..... cast iron and 9" long and goes clack clack clack and gives a fat DC :shock: . Incredible lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.