• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kop's "not mine" thread

Kop , I had to put Goodwill back on my screen , some how it got cleaned off . I use to check that site out a lot .w9cll , told me about it a few years back & I use to check it all the time . My problem is every time I'd find a sweet deal it would say " Pick up only " .:whistle::LOL:

Took a look. Those Siltronics are appealing, have one out in the barn with blown final tube. It used to drift bad, guess it drifted into comatose state. That old JC Penny was neat. OfferUp site does not clean up the site, found it and had post from 2 years ago.

Thanks for the resource. I'm sure if you continued many like me would appreciate it. Just have to carve out a Kop's Resource Page here and we have a go to for deals.

Reactions: 357magnum
When I try to access anything on "offerup," I get an error message saying that I cannot view the site because my IP address is in Colombia. Real a-holes.

.......eh man, what chu gots ta "offers up"? Some good chit, man......

We had a very large piece of industrial equipment get held up in Customs for 2-1/2 months. It was a bag house section for product. Put us behind waiting on it. Once it showed up it was obvious. On the side was description of destination and client with tonnage. Fabricated in Mexico.

"Seadrift Coke ...... 16 Tons.....Hecto en Mexico"

I'm either looking for myself or spending someone else's money in these searches.
In any case I won't refuse help. Just keep it simple and mostly radio or test equipment related unless it's unique or too funny to pass up :ROFLMAO:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.