• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Kudos to the forum and all it's members!

DB1ULI

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Jun 23, 2011
Hi all!

I stumbled over this forum some weeks ago while searching for a FTM-350 review. And here I found it and learned a lot abt. this rig and much more concerning other HAM stuff.
In fact, this forum became #1 in my list, since the professional competence of most of the threads, topics and answers which are really outstanding in combination with the friendliness of the general communications manner.
Since I am more a reader than a writer, I wanted to post at least this comment to stress the positive manner of this forum and to support all active people to go on like this.
This is a true HAM-Spirit.

btw, I bought one of these FTM-350 :whistle:

73 and all the best,

Uli
DB1ULI

Yep I don't own one but that thread has definitely caught my interest in buying one since it has alot of great information in it.

Just go for it if the high price is no problem. I played around with this rig for five days now and I am really impressed abt. the funktionality and the really smart user interface. :p:
Still learning, but most of my expieriences are very postive.
Regards,
Uli

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1