• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Larry Junstrom-K4EB SK

SIX-SHOOTER

ICOM CENTRAL.7610,9100,PW-1,HEIL FIN & HEIL PR-781
Oct 2, 2010
Macclenny,Fla.
I hate to share the terrible news that my Friend Larry Junstrom-K4EB became a SK last night.Larry was 70 years young.He was a founding member of the Southern Rock Band Lynyrd Sknyrd & was the Bass Guitarist for the Southern Rock Band .38 Special until he retired in 2014.He will be missed by his friends & fans and his wife & family as well.may he Forever Rest In Peace.

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW

Attachments

• Larry K4EB.jpg
    Larry K4EB.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

WOW!!~! 6'er had not heard that!!!
Met larry many, many yrs ago when on-tour w/ 38 special here in Indy.
I went to many shows when he played for them. Nice guy...
Worked him On the Air with his old call KN4UB (I think)!!! still, have his card here...

Once when he was in town (Indy) I was working on a job at a 100K watt shortwave station, we were chatting on 2m...went and picked him up at the hotel and drove him up to see the transmitter...He was a cool dude!
73 Larry!!!

All the Best
Gary

WOW!!~! 6'er had not heard that!!!
Met larry many, many yrs ago when on-tour w/ 38 special here in Indy.
I went to many shows when he played for them. Nice guy...
Worked him On the Air with his old call KN4UB (I think)!!! still, have his card here...

Once when he was in town (Indy) I was working on a job at a 100K watt shortwave station, we were chatting on 2m...went and picked him up at the hotel and drove him up to see the transmitter...He was a cool dude!
73 Larry!!!

All the Best
Gary

He was one of a kind & he always called me Brother or My Friend & he always had a joke to make you laugh.I know for one I will surely miss him & wish we had gotten to at least made one Bass Fishing Trip but it just did not happen due to other things in both of our lives always getting in the way.Maybe we can make good on it many times on the other side where we will have an Eternity & I won't need to bring my Bass Boat either.

73 & God bless & Thanks for sharing the memories,
SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated