• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

leave it up or take it down

It hasn't been fun here in the lower Keys. We had lots of heavy rain yesterday. Key West got lots of it today, but I'm over 20 miles west of there. Here, it has been a major wind event all day. Tidal surge has been a big deal. Right now, water is more than a foot over my dock.

The current coordinates have the eye about 75 miles due west of here. It can't move north soon enough. Unfortunately, I know once it is done here it will be causing serious headaches for folks further up the state.

well raining here since dark, but hey good news they moved jim cantore south from clearwater to punta gorda, that means it will pass south of me with just some wind and rain and maybe a tornado but hey it will follow good ole jim,,,

Reactions: Rwb
Several live web cams showing it starting on the southernmost tip of Florida.
And turons standing on the coast taking pictures for there scrapbook.

Jeff
in my area we say let weather lean towards bad and out pops INSTANT IDIOT. to learn this go to homer bb's area in arkansas and drive on the interstate between lowell and springdale

Reactions: AudioShockwav
i hope everybody ends up ok with minum property damage.
my step sister lives in the south part of fla so im concerened wishing she would move back here

Reactions: AudioShockwav
wow, the USPS in Orlando by the airport the mail sorting facility told my wife she needs to report for work her hours usually from 1.00 pm to 9.30 pm

• Wow
Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated