• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

let's talk about depleted uranium

"Unfortunately, more and more of those soldiers are men and women with brown skin."

What about light skinned soldiers? Oh wait a second. This report comes from the SF Bay View...Voted the nations top BLACK newspaper. To hell with whitey then! :LOL: :stupid: If the NY Times would had reported this in the converse statement, they would have been labeled a racist entity and all 15 camera mug moths (people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who hover around cameras like moths to a flame)would have demanded someone from the black 'kaw-kuss' be appointed to take the editors shoes. But, the same thing is happening with Katrina/Rita right now too. whoopie.

I heard Syria just bought a top shelf nuke from Russia...one so fast and smart that we could not shoot it down.Something like a 420 kT payload...big enough to be skeered.

Remember that Russia and China were playing war "games" ???

That article is sadenning :(

Hey cheesecurls

When is Adam going to start building 8 pill amps? When 123 shows him how?

Re: Hey cheesecurls

paws264 said:
bubblepuppy said:
When is Adam going to start building 8 pill amps? When 123 shows him how?

Maybe when he get enough DEPLETED URANIUM....... :LOL:

When he gets some depleted mowatts heatsinks :bash

Butcher318 said:
So is that how he gets 600 watts from his 1x2......he uses mowatt heatsinks.......lol
That and a depleted goodbuddy wawasee meter hahaah!

mowatts heat sinks and mowatts know how.......

and service after the sale all the way from the second floor of his parent's house. yes sir , that right there guarantees that I would pay all that money for that davemade copy known as AM Poop.

and service after the sale all the way from the second floor of his parent's house. yes sir , that right there guarantees that I would pay all that money for that davemade copy known as AM Poop.

Once again bubblepuppy gives his oppinion without ANY real idea of what he is talking about? hey bubble how many ampower amps have you run?

Chuck

Hello everyone. I cant stand it any longer.

It seems like no one knows what DU is used for.

first off, you get more exposure from a TV than from DU munitions. Second off. Look on the periodic table for Uranium. Look at the atomic weight. Now look at Lead. Uranium is MUCH heavier. Now, what exactly is DU used for, its used for penetrators or bullets for short. Since the mass is so much greater than lead, it will go thru just about anything and right smartly at that. As for the so called "radiation poisoning" BAH!! why do you think its called DEPLETED!!! The poisioning you get is heavy metal poisioning. Like lead. Heavy metals in the blood stream. Your body cannot filter it out. What the big hub-bub was about was when troops started investigating shot out tanks etc that were being clobberd with 20/40mm DU rounds. Tank was all shot to hell so when the guys got into them or what ever, they exposed themselves to heavy metals.

How do I know? I worked with the Navy's PHALANX close in weapon system for over 20 years and I worked with the 20mm DU rounds all the time. Still here, still cancer free and all the rest is pure BALONEY! P.S. Tomahawks? Tipped with DU? Gimma a freekin break! (guess what else I worked on!) As for armor being made out of DU... HAHAHAHAHA please.. Next thing your gonna tell me is that the protocals of Zion is the real deal.

Ohhh kay folks. I will leave you to the TRUTH now. Thank you for your time and please....dont believe everything you see on teh internets.....

Aka-Laka-Peace-out....

Teh Bunnie!

(on edit: Something else for you remember/help you out with the whole DU thing. Lets take one of Newtons laws of physics. Force=Mass x Accelleration. Hit something with an F350 pickup at 60MPH then hit and exact same something with a fully loaded Peterbuilt tractor-trailor combo at 60MPH and tell me what is gonna make the bigger mess! Sheer unadulterated FORCE! Since the DU is heavier than the equivalent volume of lead its gonna hit much harder and with much more force! Secondly Yes, when the DU hits the target the compression does cause heat and that causes the DU round and the associated armor area to MELT putting heavy metal vapors into the area. Not a good think to be huffing on IMHO.)

That could be true but "DP" is still a hazardous material that is no longer usefull in creating steam, but still is radioactive however it is still harmfull to a certain point. You can't just throw it out int a landfill with your trash. It still needs to be prepared to make these bullets you speak of. Do you have a website or something I could check out? I would like to see the bullets made from D.P.
Brian

Oh there's no way there is a logical explanation to this stuff other than mind boggleing,unadulterated,full blown,the Feds are plotting against us bull$--T!
Does help sell alot of books and websites to the morons though......
We all know who the real "sheeple" are!

Wasn't the weather great today!

JD :beer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.