1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Like New. General lee.

Discussion in 'CB Radio Gear SwapShop' started by cbkidd1, May 21, 2018.

1. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Selling my General Lee. Bought back in Jan of this year..

Some features- AM / FM NB & NB/ANL Talkback with On/Off switch +10KHZ switch Band Selector A - F Dual Control Echo RX/TX LED Indicator High and Low RF Power switch.

Comes with Turner JM+3 hand microphone, box and manual. Radio is in great condition. The only thing I have done was removed four resistors in order to get 11 meters. I clipped them off instead of heading up the main board. Other then that the radio is stock from the factory.

This one has blue led's in meter and channel selector. To my surprise instead of Mosfets it came with one Mitsubishi 2sc-2166 driving two Mitsubishi 2sc-2879 transistors. Very hard to find one new with finals anymore. Low Deadkey 2 watts hi Deadkey 8 watts swings to around 35 watts that is on my meter with modulation limiter intact. Only used three times on base maybe 1 hour total talk time on radio. Non smoker. Asking price $190 shipped. Paypal gift only.

Attached Files:

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.

2. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Has two Mitsubishi 1969 Finals. Sorry for the mistake.

3. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

$165.00 Shipped

4. 577-Jersey

577-Jersey Member

Was gonna say,Ill buy that,the two Japanese soldiers alone would cost close to 160 if you could find them :)
    Good to see you guys here still active.

5. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

If I had any money it would burn a hole in my pocket. :whistle:

6. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Really

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.
  7. cbkidd1

cbkidd1 Active Member

Sold,