• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Local channel in your area.

Bandit14

Mar 15, 2022
What channels does everyone talk on in your local area and what is your location? In my area of southeastern kentucky my local channels are 26, 36, and 38lsb.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

15 and 31 are big local channels for AM where I am in Pennsylvania, and 39 USB is popular for upper sidebanders

Used to be some locals on 19 AM a couple of years ago. Lately all I hear is people passing through. I may have the only SSB radio in town, because I've never heard anyone else on it since I moved here.

How local.
Up here local to me a couple guys run ch 18
Saturday nites channel 11 AM, Friday nites channel 36 lsb up and down the Central Valley.
Highway traffic channel 17.
Jeff

Was channel 8 here for years. But with all the channel 6 powerhouse stations that rendered 8 useless.
Now 16 seems to be the channel of the week.
I do hear some western nc guys on 28 from time to time.
The sideband guys hit 1 lsb late in evenings

channel 19 the i 4 corridor,,,, 19 local plant city fl for warehouses,,,, 28 am big stations,,, channel 9 spanish,, channel 6,,, lsb 16 and 38,,,,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.