• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

local idiot

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
we have a local here.
he always keys on people breaking the QROs, lately in the mornings and eveninings he slams the channels with; countless roger beeps ,WX,police scanner activity, burping, farting noises. iv become aware the fella is a drunk half the time. he also bleeds on 9 channels up and 9 channels down even from 30 miles away.
:thumbdown:

put pot seeds in his yard in the middle of the night and then call the cops in a month . :LOL:

Two Local Idiot

I think we all have them:mad:Where i live we have two:angry:They try to key over ya.They run to much power.Cant under stand them the one tells the other one how good he sounds.I dont think i have to tell you guys how it is:censored: 73s coathanger N.E P.A. ITs FUNNY THERE NOT ON HERE YET:thumbdown:

here's the deal. i have the guys address from a unknown source. when tonight rolls around ill drive on by get a look on whats he got on the house. hopefully he is yapping away. when the day rolls in and he is doing his usual ill ask him about the idiot making all the rukkas on the channels see where that goes.

p.s here in cali pot is state legal sorta.... iv got plenty for my self.
id be doing him a favour by throwing seeds in this crackas yard

here's the deal. i have the guys address from a unknown source. when tonight rolls around ill drive on by get a look on whats he got on the house. hopefully he is yapping away. when the day rolls in and he is doing his usual ill ask him about the idiot making all the rukkas on the channels see where that goes.

p.s here in cali pot is state legal sorta.... iv got plenty for my self.
id be doing him a favour by throwing seeds in this crackas yard

Be careful friend. Hows can I keep trying and failing to help ya if you are wearing an orange jumpsuit and your new handle is MyBitch.

Be careful friend. Hows can I keep trying and failing to help ya if you are wearing an orange jumpsuit and your new handle is MyBitch.

What I do is most of the time legal. Except running a CB linear :)
im not going to pin the dudes coax or touch his property.
i aks him nicely one more time, next time the fcc can deal with it.

but you know the FCC couldn't stop that wanker up in Oregon or Washington running the silly siren on 17am and 6am...... don't know why they would bother with a CB'er.

Last edited:
The key is to have a fox hunt, that is where you build antenna's for direction detection and you look for the guy until you find him.
More then likely it is some poor white trash that doesn't have anything better to do.
Then you have the choice of telling the neighbors on him - because usually if his signal is that strong, it is interfering with their televisions, or you go over in the middle of the night with a couple of packs of Oscar Meyer weiners for the Rottweilers and you pin the coax.

Probably I would take and use a cordless drill first and put some 1/16th inch holes in the coax and let the sun shine in.
That way he wouldn't know he had a problem until well after you left.
By the time he found out - his amp will have laid down on him and he probably wouldn't have the money to fix it.
I nail in the coax would help things considerably beyond that.

just use a cb with a s meter and NO antenna attatched when ya get a strong signal
you should be within viewing distance of his antenna.use whatever radio/antenna
till ya get close ,being he,s using alot of power the cb with no antenna will be ideal
reason i say a 2nd cb is so you dont accidently key up your normal one.i was showed
this method many years ago from a cber that used this trick in the 70-80s.it works
really good

ok, i found the guy i also have his address. but lately he hasnt been on the air or being a jerk on the channels. so ill wait it out. im not going to destroy his property that is jail time.

You have name and address?

Make a recording or video with audio of his antics while he is on the air. Burn it to a CD.

Send him a copy of it in a registered letter and a note informing him if it happens again a copy of the CD will be sent to the F.C.C. with a complaint.

If it does happen after that then you have proof that you informed him about the harmful interference and he still continued to cause more interference. This way the complaint to the FCC will have more weight to it.

If you can get a recording of the second harmonic where as the interference is in licensed frequencies or close enough to the ham bands to cause interference.

Hopefully it will cease after the initial registered letter you sent to him.

You have name and address?

Make a recording or video with audio of his antics while he is on the air. Burn it to a CD.

Send him a copy of it in a registered letter and a note informing him if it happens again a copy of the CD will be sent to the F.C.C. with a complaint.

If it does happen after that then you have proof that you informed him about the harmful interference and he still continued to cause more interference. This way the complaint to the FCC will have more weight to it.

If you can get a recording of the second harmonic where as the interference is in licensed frequencies or close enough to the ham bands to cause interference.

Hopefully it will cease after the initial registered letter you sent to him.
No; no. HAS been sent. Don't put off to tomorrow for what you can do today. Let the FCC get involved if they want. They probably won't until complaints have been made; the CD you mailed to them might not be the first complaint either. But as far as 'he' is concerned; 'he' now knows the ball in his corner. Don't put your address on it either - the copy that is sent to the offending party. Make him sweat a little.

If the shoe fits . . .

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.