• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

local idiot

well id go old school.

Put a bunch of dog shit in paper bag.

get to house.

get to door step

put lighter fluid on bag of shit.

Light bag of shit

knock on door

run

Or just do it the way i would nowadays. Open his connecttion the sewers easily done. spray 2 to 3 cans of that expanding foam insulating stuff. oooooo pain in the ass to get roto rooter ... pain in the ass to get the city.... if he has a mini mart he'll be safe.

well id go old school.

get to house.

get to door step

Light bag of shit

knock on door

run

Or just do it the way i would nowadays. Open his connecttion the sewers easily done. spray 2 to 3 cans of that expanding foam insulating stuff. oooooo pain in the ass to get roto rooter ... pain in the ass to get the city.... if he has a mini mart he'll be safe.

But then . . . . . You would have to collect the crap . . . No thanks . . .

well id go old school.

get to house.

get to door step

Light bag of shit

knock on door

run

haha! i used to do that all the time!!!!(y)
best prank ever! :LOL:

No; no. HAS been sent. Don't put off to tomorrow for what you can do today. Let the FCC get involved if they want. They probably won't until complaints have been made; the CD you mailed to them might not be the first complaint either. But as far as 'he' is concerned; 'he' now knows the ball in his corner. Don't put your address on it either - the copy that is sent to the offending party. Make him sweat a little.

If the shoe fits . . .

ROBB,if the person making the complaint is a licensed operator then the return address is public knowledge anyway.

fuck him and his two faced bullshit. he knows he has power and he abuses it way too much.

i'll post back how it goes.
or what happens. i may record it as a gate :)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.