• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Logbook question

W4LKR

Jun 25, 2012
After looking at lots of logbook examples and templates I get the gist and see most people include many of the same fields such as date, on/off time, call sign, grid square, mode, frequency, etc. I'd like to include another field in my logbook that denotes whether or not an intermediate device was used to make the contact, such as a repeater or a satellite. I haven't seen a column for this before, so I'm curious what you guys and gals would call it?

After looking at lots of logbook examples and templates I get the gist and see most people include many of the same fields such as date, on/off time, call sign, grid square, mode, frequency, etc. I'd like to include another field in my logbook that denotes whether or not an intermediate device was used to make the contact, such as a repeater or a satellite. I haven't seen a column for this before, so I'm curious what you guys and gals would call it?

On qrz ?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Notes perhaps. That would cover whatever extra info you wanted to include including operators name etc.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.