• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Logging Software for iOS, and/or Android?

Back_Crick_Hobbies

Mar 14, 2023
i'm hoping there is logging software out there that i can save contact information, name, and notes for future reference. similar to N1MM (Callum, M0MCX). putting in a callsign will bring up past contacts with them etc.

thanks for reading

I use CQRLog but its for Linux only
thanks. i use linux at home.

giving this a try. looks like i have to manually enter time and date. wish it had the option to use 'current' or something like that.

thanks

HAMRS might be a good choice. It runs on just about everything. If you want to log on a phone it will do it... and then send the ADIF file through email to a home computer/laptop and import them there.

That way your home system is the complete repository and your phone is only an "incremental" log.

Or you can keep the whole thing on your phone.

Reactions: Back_Crick_Hobbies
HAMRS might be a good choice. It runs on just about everything. If you want to log on a phone it will do it... and then send the ADIF file through email to a home computer/laptop and import them there.

That way your home system is the complete repository and your phone is only an "incremental" log.

Or you can keep the whole thing on your phone.

just purchased it for my iPad mini 2. looks good! love the cross platform, auto time/date. no 11M option for 'band' though :p

going out to give it a try.

thank you (y)

just purchased it for my iPad mini 2. looks good! love the cross platform, auto time/date. no 11M option for 'band' though :p

going out to give it a try.

thank you (y)
Sadly.... part of the "virtual fence" that exists is..... it is a ham logging tool..... and you know how some folks are...... CB isn't real radio!!!!!!!!!!! Here is hoping that you find a way to make it work.

Reactions: Back_Crick_Hobbies

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.