1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking For A Good Indoor Scanner Antenna

Discussion in 'Scanning & Shortwave Listening' started by DJboutit, Jun 26, 2012.

1. gamegetter

gamegetter Well-Known Member

kent county is in radioreference.com

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=2309

154.72500 WNST650 RM 123.0 PL Coventry PD Police Dispatch - Old
    but definitely check your xtal

357magnum and 2NC995 like this.

2. 357magnum

357magnum Sr. Member

Thanks Game ! I'd have to check .154.725 is no longer in use , I believe new freq is 460 or 465.125 . I have the correct channel in my scanner's but no action ? They have that New system ( Apco ? ) To early w/out checking I can't remember . Regardless my friend has a High $ scanner w/ them programmed in an never much action . I think they do most via PC in the car . :whistle::(

gamegetter likes this.
  3. gamegetter

gamegetter Well-Known Member

i'm lucky in my area my local law enforcement is still on 2 meters and only narrow band spacing so I can still listen in analog. i'm not looking forward to buying a new digital or trunked capable scanner, by now they are already looking at something else.

fogdog and 357magnum like this.
  4. 2NC995

2NC995 DAN

I admit to being spoiled by the new technology. I love being able to log onto radio reference and download updates, and to control everything from a laptop.

357magnum likes this.
  5. Rwb

Rwb Sr. Member

Missouri went moswin,spent a fortune.it kinda works,not so good in my area so we get them analog vhf in southwest mo. Im using a radioshack pro 94 and 95 .both are busy

357magnum likes this.