• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a nice Tram D300 for sale ANYBODY

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
I'm looking to find and buy a great working Tram D300 with hopefully, dial a watt, extra upper channels, opened clarifer, and totaly in alignment on frequency with excellent receive and transmit !

Maybe somebody out there has an extra one or tired of it and need cash or maybe wants to trade some radios...

I can go both ways or combination of doing some cash and radio or some type of equipment involved. I can do straight up cash too...

Maybe somebody knows one to refer me too, but please be specific with enough details to contact the person.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays folks, Retro

I'm looking to find and buy a great working Tram D300 with hopefully, dial a watt, extra upper channels, opened clarifer, and totaly in alignment on frequency with excellent receive and transmit !

Maybe somebody out there has an extra one or tired of it and need cash or maybe wants to trade some radios...

I can go both ways or combination of doing some cash and radio or some type of equipment involved. I can do straight up cash too...

Maybe somebody knows one to refer me too, but please be specific with enough details to contact the person.

Thanks for looking and happy holidays folks, Retro

I know I'm probably a little late with this but if you or anyone else is interested, I have an original Tram D300 that I would like to sell. I am the original owner. It is in great condition, along with a silver eagle D104.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.