• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for a program.

C

Charger383

I used to have a program before that utilized the mic of the computer to decypher Images over the radio.

What you did was find the freq you wanted to decypher, put the mic in front of the speaker of the receiver, and the program would display what is being transmitted as a picture on the screen of the computer.

Does anyone know where any of these programs may be today??

Any help would be appreciated.

toocool.gif
</p>

That would maybe be SSTV pictures?

This is a link to the MMSSTV software that will take audio into your sound card and decode the SSTV pictures.

www.qsl.net/mmhamsoft/mmsstv/

I know there are quite a few folks doing this on 11m. There's a Yahoo Group called SSTVCB that has a bit more information.

Hope this helps ya, guy!

</p>

I have looked at that one before, not sure if that is what i am looking for.

The program I used to have would scan weather maps and maps in general. All you had to do is place your computer mic in front of the receiver speaker and then activate the program to start the receive process on your screen,. You could then print it out on your printer.

newyaesusig.gif
</p>

Ok, now that I have all the slow scan stuff working, is there any software that will decode Morse Code out there that works basically the same way?

newyaesusig.gif
</p>

Well, I got the cwget program, but I guess I just do not have it configured right for all I get is random letters as gibberish.

Any pointers?

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.