• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for an older comedy song name or artist HELP!!!!!

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
Hey all Im a DJ and need help finding a song it was a rteal old funny song about a woodpecker it was a an older country style song. It was one of those songs that was for adults to here and catch what he was sayin he was singin about a bird but the lyrics could be taken in an adult manner Im sure there a a few of you that know the song. I am thinkin it was the woodpecker song but cant find anything under that title other than chuck berry and some other garbage like the theme song from woody woodpecker cartoon. I have been searching for years for that and most people i talk to remember the song but either dont know or dont remember who did it its vero old but was popular in the bars for years any help wood be appreciated thanks Tony.....

Where have you been looking??...I found it (I Think) in less than a min on Limewire..

Type in "the woodpecker song"....Came up as an Irish drinking song-Rugby Songs ..Sang by The Silbury Rugby Union Team

What do I win???

thats not the song i to found that (adult rugby songs) its not it it came up with the stupid woody woodpecker song from the cartoon... one of the artist that sings the one i want is Billy Mitchel but not the one i want but still good. If you wanna here it go to the google search and type in (who did the woodpecker song) it pops up with a free download its Billy Mitchel I do believe and still pretty funny but the version i have is a little different check it out though...

Just noticed your from WI also...Im in Eau Claire..

Anyways..I listend to it...Funny song if someone eles sang it....Its very close to the pussy cat song...Ill do more searchin

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.