• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LOOKING FOR HELP CHOOSING A VAPING SYSTEM

Sonar

Apr 8, 2016
I've been using the logic brand cigarette / battery with replaceable cartridges that screw directly onto the cigarette itself. Once the cartridge is used it is simply unscrewed and disposed of then replaced with a new one. the logic cartridges as of late have not been lasting long, and at $10 per two cartridges it's just too expensive. I'm looking for a vaping device that doesn't have a button that needs to be depressed in order to inhale The vape juice. I just want to be able to pour the juice in and be able to vape. I looked at some YouTube videos and it's all very confusing to me. If anyone can suggest a good starter kit I would greatly appreciate. I don't mind spending up to $60 for the initial starter kit. If anyone can suggest a particular brand that sells a starter kit that includes everything including the juice I would greatly appreciate it. I smoke traditional tobacco flavored cartridges so I am looking for a starter kit that offers tobacco flavored juice. The disposable cartridge I am currently using are 2.7 tobacco milligrams. I don't mind going from anywhere between 2.5 and 3.5 ml of tobacco flavored juice. The last 11 boxes of cartridges I purchased of logic brand have been duds. That was basically $110 wasted as I went through two cartridges per day as opposed to the one cartridge I normally use when the cartridges aren't defective, and they've been defective often. Any suggestions on a company that sells starter kits that are fairly priced and ship quickly would be excellent and if you can add a link or two it would be most excellent, and greatly appreciated. Any other advice is also welcomed and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

For a straightforward and buttonless vaping experience, you might want to consider a pod system. Your budget of up to $60 for the initial kit should be more than enough to get you started.

I've tried a lot of them. This is the best I've found. Njoy Ace unit. The e liquid comes in disposable Ace Pods. About $10 for 2 Ace Pods. I like the Classic Tobacco 5% nicotine. Great non overpowering flavor. A pod will last me a few days. I get them from Wawa. The Ace unit is $20 but Wawa frequently puts it on sale for 99 cents. That's when I buy them. Probably have a dozen of them scattered in my house/car. Njoy Ace unit, highly recommended. https://www.njoy.com/

For a straightforward and buttonless vaping experience, you might want to consider a pod system. Your budget of up to $60 for the initial kit should be more than enough to get you started.
I'd recommend checking out local vape shops or online retailers for deals and promotions. Just be sure to read reviews and do a bit of research to find the best option that suits your preferences.
The issue of blinking vapes could be due to various reasons like a low battery or a connection problem. You can find troubleshooting guides online to help with any issues that may arise. For instance, you can check out why is my vape blinking.

One recommendation is to look into refillable pod systems, which offer convenience and affordability. Brands like Juul and Vuse offer starter kits that come with everything you need to get started, including the device itself, rechargeable batteries, and sometimes even a selection of e-juices. These systems typically don't require pressing a button to inhale, making them user-friendly and hassle-free.

One recommendation is to look into refillable pod systems, which offer convenience and affordability. Brands like Juul and Vuse offer starter kits that come with everything you need to get started, including the device itself, rechargeable batteries, and sometimes even a selection of e-juices. These systems typically don't require pressing a button to inhale, making them user-friendly and hassle-free.

For more information on cannabis, you can visit this medical cannabis provider's website. Ultimately, finding the right vaping system may take some trial and error, but with a bit of research and guidance, you'll be able to discover a setup that works for you.

Well, I'd recommend checking out the Aspire PockeX Starter Kit. It's simple to use, refillable, and provides a smooth vaping experience. Plus, you can easily find tobacco-flavored e-juices to suit your preference. As for shipping and pricing, I've had good experiences with VaporFi—they offer a variety of starter kits and ship quickly. Hope this helps, and happy vaping! In the meantime, I've recently tried what I believe are the best HHC Gummies, and they've been a game-changer for relaxation and stress relief. You can try them instead of vaping.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.