• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looking for the key up tweety birds or space birds from the 70's

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
Looking for the key up tweety or space birds from the 70's they were sold in little brown envelopes by D&J.

73's

No it was a small module you would install in a d104 or a Turner mic and would whooooooop or whistle on key up :)

giphy.gif

LC

Looking for the key up tweety or space birds from the 70's they were sold in little brown envelopes by D&J.

73's

The 11 meter band is already overrun with excess noise why would anyone ever want more on purpose? It's pretty much why so many people who once were into CB radio will never come back & why it has earned the nick name Children's Band.I remember when everyone just wanted good clean & loud transmit audio & everyone acted pretty much what normal people acted like off of the air & everyone looked forward to real conversations & CB Radio truly was FUN for everyone who used it. What is the deal that so many Today can't just try it like it was when CB Radio was what everyone was talking about & talking on & nobody had a radio that made any noises other than a few of us who were blessed with owning a Browning Golden Eagle & everyone else wanted one? I have been doing CB Radio since 1965 & I never will understand the need for noise toys,reverb,& echo microphones? I much prefer the days when Sweet Audio was what everyone was shooting for & everyone was not looking for attention because of how much noise they could make on the air. Heck in those days even children could be left alone with a CB & not worry about bad language or some FREAK trying to meet them & molest them. Life has changed over time & most of it has not been for the better & that goes for CB radio as well.

SIX-SHOOTER

this forum wouldn't let me post the picture i wanted.

it was just a pic showing my surprise that you were interested in tweety birds.
you do love those tweety bird toys.

i hope you find one!
LC

Wasn't the OP booted from this forum about 10-15 years ago for non-delivery of paid for goods?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?