• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Looks like a good deal.

"This new silver eagle mic is way to shiny, its blinding my eye when the light hits it. I know I will paint it black, that will work out good too because everything black in radios sound better."

Nice pos you created there bud.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you kidding?? That mic is just showing its age !! :headbang

Jeeze.....that poor mic looks like it was drug through the backwoods...

What a waste of good mic,there isnt enough Tarnex for sale to clean that up

and that guy is really showing he is living up to his user name

$129 for that 'poopsicle'?

images

Did you look at his other items up for sale?

"This new silver eagle mic is way to shiny, its blinding my eye when the light hits it. I know I will paint it black, that will work out good too because everything black in radios sound better."

Nice pos you created there bud.

Except for the rusty mic grill...I'll leave that the way it is to emphasize the mics vintage-ness. Why? because I'm not2bright.

Much like the mic: "On bottom: one screw there, one screw missing and one screw stuck in the hole. Untested, sold as" the seller not only has a screw that is loose, it is missing!

First thing I thought was that it was in a fire. Then I thought, no... the felt is not burned, the wiring diagram is not burned, and the cord is not burned. Man, that is one nasty looking D104. :sad: Not2Bright is fitting.

RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.