• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Lost or Found?

Recon

NY 881
Jul 28, 2019
Up-State NY
Has anyone been in contact with The Real Porkchop within the past thirty days? Is he OK?
I sent a registered letter to him on 6 January 2022 relating to a personal issue and he has not been to the post office to pick up the letter and it has been returned to me. I sent him an email on 4 January informing him to be "on the lookout" for a registered letter. If anyone has any information about him, please send a personal message to me. Thank you, RECON 881 Central NY.

Had actually wondered the same so I actually checked his profile before the site upgrade and showed he'd been on within the last couple of days. That was a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully the dude is ok

Had actually wondered the same so I actually checked his profile before the site upgrade and showed he'd been on within the last couple of days. That was a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully the dude is ok
Interesting! A couple of week ago? Which forum subject? OK, thank you.

Hopefully somebody that knows more can talk to him.
Screenshot_20220131-175849_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
My friend is probably still celebrating that Mando showed up in the Book of Boba Fett, on Disney+. The last line after agreeing to help Boba Fett was, "First, I have to go see a friend." So, thus one can conclude perhaps he is going to see baby Yoda, and thus we may have another sighting of Luke Skywalker. This is a good time for Sith Pimps.

Looks like TRPC was on the forum at 7:32 forum time Wednesday night.

Hello …where are you? MIA
For another six dollars, I re-sent the registered letter with specific instructions for the mail carrier to go directly to the door and deliver the letter.
The first letter left here on 3 JAN and arrived there on 8 JAN. The letter was at the post office from 8 JAN to 28 JAN. Maybe he was ill and could not go to the post office.

Things that can happen in Eastern NC.

Bears, Red Wolves, Timber Rattlers, Diamond Back Rattlers, Coral Snakes, Cotton Mouths, Copperheads, Alligators, Big Cats, Feral Hogs, Jealous Husbands, Swamps, Quicksand, etc., etc.

I’m guessing abduction by Space Aliens and riding away by UFO perhaps.

Nobody knows where the Pork Chop goes.

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated