• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

lots of stuuffff

Service documents on the MARK Sidewinder 46 ssb base ?

You have made this request now give someone time to see it. You can stop spamming it over and over in multiple threads.

Yes please STOP posting your request every time you turn around. You have made it abundantly clear what y0u are looking for with your half dozen posts in as many sections of the forum. People do not live here so give them time to reply. You have enough posts asking about that surely to God if someone does have it they will see your inquiry.

Yeah Captain Killowatt sorry about that, just I got pretty frustrated not able to find ANY servicing docs and I have communicaton going with the one person so far who has the documents for servicing it (Mark SIdewinder SSB Model 46 base) and I'll certainly keep in mind NOT to over do it so much sir!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated