• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Love at First Sight! <3

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
l0v3.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

My wife pretty much ignores my hobby. She is quick to notice something new in the shack though, and I can usually bullshit her into believing it's not as expensive as it looks.

If I had a rig like that, there would be no BS. I think I'd buy a new car first.

Reactions: 3 people
My wife pretty much ignores my hobby. She is quick to notice something new in the shack though, and I can usually bullshit her into believing it's not as expensive as it looks.

I see I am not alone in that regard. This is the reason I have a separate credit card managed separately from any accounts she ever sees. :whistle: My only hope is that I get to the post office before she does. :sad:

Reactions: 1 person
I see I am not alone in that regard. This is the reason I have a separate credit card managed separately from any accounts she ever sees. :whistle: My only hope is that I get to the post office before she does. :sad:

Find new wife bride.ru ;) Udacha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

This gave me a chuckle.

Don't judge just from the looks or price. Stick it next to an FTDX-5000, K3, TS-590 even a IC7600/7410 in a pile-up and you might agree with me. ;)
And btw I'm talking about the so called PEP version, after replacing the RX and DSP boards. The original FTDX-9000 was pure garbage.

Trust me and get the girl; I bet she performs better. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.