• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

LSB 16 Revival Effort - July 20, 2019

We've got a pretty good pile up on LSB 38 this morning (9:00 - 9:45A.M. eastern), so conditions are out there. I think the LSB 16 revival effort will continue to grow as long as we - to quote REO Speedwagon - "keep pushing on."

I shouted out several times on 16 LSB this morning but nothing. Heard no QSO's on 16 neither SSB or AM.

38 is a pile up today for sure.

Who's the motor mouth guy on 38 LSB almost every day DX is running? No one that I hear ever seems like they are talking to him.

I think he constantly talks to himself while pretending to be in QSO's with other folks. He's always saying how good his station sounds and how bad the others all sound.

He also throws in that he has reported people to the FCC before for running sloppy radios and that he's going to do so several times over with the help of his lawyer that he's used before to do such things.

Then he gets going on things like how long he's been on the radio and that's why he's so all knowing about all radio things and that others know so little. That is usually followed up with a statement about how most radio operator are jealous of his station and how good he sounds on the air.

Then he winds up on current USA affairs voicing his opinions over and over and over.

Might be one of us...nobody knows! :confused:

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.