• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

maco 300

roger460xvr

Feb 7, 2016
jusso t picked up a maco 300 with the 8950 tubes for free ..pluged in all tubes lit up so far so good..Whey does the stand by switch has a three position in it..which way is standby??old cb guy had it in a box in his bedroom looks like new..

If memory serves me right, the center position is standby. The down position is to use the amp with no preamp, and the up position is to run the amp with the preamp on.

~Cheers~

If memory serves me right, the center position is standby. The down position is to use the amp with no preamp, and the up position is to run the amp with the preamp on.

~Cheers~
thank you for the info.now I need to look for spare 8950 tubes..anyone know where I can find a owners manual for it??

cb tricks website should have schematic dunno about owners manual,

Conversions on the www for converting to 6lb6 type tubes less expensive than 8950's

Spare 8950? not happening they scarce and expensive, I have a box full at $75 each.

cb tricks website should have schematic dunno about owners manual,

Conversions on the www for converting to 6lb6 type tubes less expensive than 8950's

Spare 8950? not happening they scarce and expensive, I have a box full at $75 each.
Thanks I check it ,,,roger

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.