• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maco Comet antenna retailer

TimmyTheTorch

Dec 11, 2022
Northeast Wisconsin
I am in the market for a Maco Comet 3+3 element beam. I don't see any site sponsors that sell the brand. I've hit up 3 or 4 of the usual vendors checking price (some price diffs), availability and shipping cost (large price diffs). Anyone have any suggestions for lesser-known but trustworthy vendors of this antenna that want a bit of business?

I did check out Bells'. They're pretty much at the top when it comes to both antenna cost and shipping cost, like nearly $100 more than a few others that have them in stock and that I have bought from before. It's odd how one place will ship for $35 dollars and another says $65 for the exact same shipping method to the same address. Maybe it's a shipping zone thing. Of course that's doesn't explain why the antenna itself is 25 or 30 percent more expensive at the place with costlier shipping but oh well.

I am in the market for a Maco Comet 3+3 element beam. I don't see any site sponsors that sell the brand. I've hit up 3 or 4 of the usual vendors checking price (some price diffs), availability and shipping cost (large price diffs). Anyone have any suggestions for lesser-known but trustworthy vendors of this antenna that want a bit of business?
Did you try Palco? They price match. The comet is $310. You have to call them about shipping. I bought my V58 from them, no issues. http://palcoelectronics.com/pe100.aspx

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated