• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Maco transformers

dozerman

hello, its me again
Dec 16, 2013
milan tennessee
Does anyone know where a fella could score an original transformer for a Maco 200. I picked up a 200, 300 and another 750 this week and the 200 smokes the tranny when flipped into standby. These were all literal barn finds. All cleaned up really well and all original except the 300. It has 6 volt finals now. Thanks for any help

Any old auction site.
Maybe Kens electronics.
Any old D&A tr would work, all about the same.
only need 6,3v or 12,6 filament winding.
B+ and keying voltage.

well i guess the hammond transformer i got wasnt right. it was 6.3 filament, 400v and a 28 volt center tap.. i figured that would do it. when i googled the part number on the transformer, thats the one that popped up and finding any specs on the original is like pulling hens teeth..

Does anyone know where a fella could score an original transformer for a Maco 200. I picked up a 200, 300 and another 750 this week and the 200 smokes the tranny when flipped into standby. These were all literal barn finds. All cleaned up really well and all original except the 300. It has 6 volt finals now. Thanks for any help
Hello I know this was awhile ago, But did you ever find a transformer for your macco 200 I am in need of one also thanks kendog

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.