• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Manuals

triple nickel

Dec 5, 2009
Christian County Mo.
Does anyone know where i could buy or download a manual for a President Lincoln. I did a Google Search but i may of not done that right. For the life of me i can not remember how the 2510 series radios work. Used to own a 2510 long time ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Right back at ya. Glad to be able to help. I tried linking directly to the file but rigpix couldn't find the file so it must have been moved or renamed or something. At least you got it. (y)

Did you click on that link Mac?? All it does is go to the same page I got when i tried linking directly to the file. It just shows a small picture and says:

ERROR 404

Oooops!

The page you're searching for does not exist.
It may have been moved, renamed or permanently deleted.

Please go to the main page and try again.

Best 73 de Janne/SM0OFV
Yes I checked it and it takes me to the pdf. every time, I took the link directly from the pdf. and posted it here.

does the same for me using Firefox....clicked on the first link posted and then scrolled down to user manual pdf and it came right up no problems...

http://www.rigpix.com/cbfreeband/president_lincoln_manual.pdf

Put it in 2 other browsers and it goes directly to the pdf. file location.

That is really strange. Usually it works for me but for some reason this file won't in FireFox. Here is what I get when I try and hotlink directly to the PDF file.

rigpix.jpg

Yes I'm sure we do and as I've said I tried it with 3 separate browsers and it worked fine, the one pictured is from google chrome and it works as well with IE and Gorrilla.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.