• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mark Sherman - Hard Drive 163 - Fine Tune CB - New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, it could be funny (discussing his outlandish claims that he can get a CB radio to receive better than the deep space network) but I won't go down the road of accusing him of crimes of moral turpitude

Reactions: TheRATT and Rwb
No I won’t either. Now if there’s proof, I’ll rent the bus and pick you guys up and we’ll go postal on him. But you can get in a lot of heat for accusing someone of such without some proof.

Now I was thinking he moved so much cause he was wanting to spread his awesome skillz to all of us. He just wants a cleaner and meaner airwaves system. Or maybe he really is Tommy Chong and he’s trying to stay legal with his stash?

The rumor mill in several places is that he was hiding from customers.
I think that's just crazy talk.
There are more plausible reasons. He might like the climate.

Reactions: Rwb
I know why he is out n about... He puts too much stray voltage in the desert sand n has to skip along,messes up his golden screwdriver art

But no lets not accuse him.and like bj said "i heard" he didnt say he did.

His calibrations are dubious at best.

Those have been debunked yet he still waves them around because the average CB user is impressed with paper. He only shows the corner of it anyway.

No need to rehash it yet again. He will keep waving it around for his flock like it's a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory.

If he was so "open" about this he would show all of the documentation from his third party auditors that say he is adhering to NIST.
Wait... those don't exist.
He can't afford it. He is a mere mortal. And he doesn't have the expertise to do it.
That is, unless he became a Metrologist by staying at a Holiday inn express last night.

I know why he is out n about... He puts too much stray voltage in the desert sand n has to skip along,messes up his golden screwdriver art

The RF he puts into the sand is making glass and he is under threat of being sued by major glass makers across the country. They want him to move to where there is no sand.

His calibrations are dubious at best.

Those have been debunked yet he still waves them around because the average CB user is impressed with paper. He only shows the corner of it anyway.

No need to rehash it yet again. He will keep waving it around for his flock like it's a golden ticket to Willy Wonka's factory.

If he was so "open" about this he would show all of the documentation from his third party auditors that say he is adhering to NIST.
Wait... those don't exist.
He can't afford it. He is a mere mortal. And he doesn't have the expertise to do it.
That is, unless he became a Metrologist by staying at a Holiday inn express last night.

I was being humorous about that. But good point. The dry air keeps his papers from curling up on the edges, that makes waving them harder.

Hard to wave a surrender flag haha when its stiff from dry air HOT AIR to boot

OK Gentlemen! I have cleaned up the mess someone started...Have fun and keep it that way or the Hammer will fall.
I carry a big hammer:LOL:
All the Best
Gary
ok .

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.