• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mark Sherman - Hard Drive 163 - Fine Tune CB - New Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.
I amigine that you think i think we think they think we actually think,
But looks like here at the joplin mo flyin j truckstop.hillbilly in his rv with huge foot warmer screaming how he can tune(screw up)a radio .easy to vacate when that 1 huge truck dwiva comes back with a fried radio

But looks like here at the joplin mo flyin j truckstop.hillbilly in his rv with huge foot warmer screaming how he can tune(screw up)a radio .easy to vacate when that 1 huge truck dwiva comes back with a fried radio
?

Reactions: TheRATT and Rwb

Being from Missoura. I Understood that.

Click the link in the OP. Take your finger and swipe left or right. It should open in google maps on your phone. You’ll need to use your mouse on your computer.

It’s a dead end. Nothing is there but...nothing.

Reactions: Rwb
i was told by a reliable source ...

Accusation elided for quality purposes.

Unless your reliable source has proof, like records of arrest, past convictions, etc, posting that is just smearing this guy's name.

Never thought I'd post any kind of defense of the guy, but there it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.