• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Massive torque and diesel smoke

I have a friend that quit his job with a trucking company after 25 or 26 years because they upgraded their fleet and went to all automatics.

He is now an owner/operator and leases his truck back to the same company that would not buy him a straight shift truck.

When I asked him why all he said was he would suck a ..... before he would drive an automatic, said they are dangerous and the better fuel economy is BS.

I asked him what he would do when there no more straight shift trucks to buy and he replied "Well, I will either have to quit driving or start .................."

:LOL:

Ok just did some tubing on shockwave, not bad for a jet turbine job. Just thought that I would chuck in a mention of the bandag as it is diesel powered. It just has flame throwers from the turbine side of each of the quad turbos. Love anything sporting huge horse power

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.