• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Master Angler Northern Pike

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well sunday i was out fishing wiht my dad and i caught this puppy. Its 39" long and weighed around 20 pounds. It was caught on a MEP spinner and caught at one of the pits my dad works at.
100_4820.jpg
100_4819-1.jpg
100_481512.jpg

CDX197 said:
Well sunday i was out fishing wiht my dad and i caught this puppy. Its 39" long and weighed around 20 pounds. It was caught on a MEP spinner and caught at one of the pits my dad works at.
100_4820.jpg
100_4819-1.jpg
100_481512.jpg

Nice catch, I think you need to see a doctor about your complexion though :D :LOL: :p

And here I thought it was a honor to get your picture on the magic bus ......... Go figure ? Nice fishy all the same. :)
photo0051hw4.jpg

We know that it is a real fish but how do we know if the real Adenfan caught it, would some of his friends call BS if the face wasn't darkened in?

ETA: Looks like Canadian gravel to me......

Nice fish bud thats all I fish for is Pike I live on a hotspot and when the others are catching 60 pound catfish and 25 inch walleye Im after my Pike. Again very cool and great fish.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.