• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

"mauls"...lol, ok

GLR

Keeping It Good Natured
Oct 9, 2007
From a link I was just shown on another forum.

Primetime
11 posts
Sep 21, 2009
9:44 AM
s.gif
I have a new type of maul called a switch maul.I back any product I build.The basic logic of an INTRUDER switch maul.You must atleast have a 100 amp alternator to run a 500 amp INTRUDER switch maul.Yes I did say 500 amps.How much is this so called switch maul you ask....450.00 dollars.How does it work...Its very simple.You must have 3 BAT.A 12 volt and two 6 volts.The INTRUDER switch maul acts and operates just like any other maul.You key, the maul switches...CLACK...Alternator disengadge,switches batteries to 18 volots at 500 plus amps.You will not here this anywere other than me. This is a primetime design.I also build the standard mauls.I will have to say that the switch maul is a much better design.Why...because a standard motor maul has to many things to go wrong period.An INTRUDER switch maul will out last,out amp any other maul to date.I also build a competition switch maul with a delay-relay with adjust timing to volt on the line.
----------
primetime@removed

Sign me up!!!

AVOID...

..... any product called "penetrator, intruder, annihilator, a$$assin, violator", etc.

I think there is a secret society of folks who want to sodomize me via CB radio products.

Ouch, babe!

Sign on my a$$ says "Do Not Enter"!

hee hee hee

From a link I was just shown on another forum.

Primetime
11 posts
Sep 21, 2009
9:44 AM
s.gif
I have a new type of maul called a switch maul.I back any product I build.The basic logic of an INTRUDER switch maul.You must atleast have a 100 amp alternator to run a 500 amp INTRUDER switch maul.Yes I did say 500 amps.How much is this so called switch maul you ask....450.00 dollars.How does it work...Its very simple.You must have 3 BAT.A 12 volt and two 6 volts.The INTRUDER switch maul acts and operates just like any other maul.You key, the maul switches...CLACK...Alternator disengadge,switches batteries to 18 volots at 500 plus amps.You will not here this anywere other than me. This is a primetime design.I also build the standard mauls.I will have to say that the switch maul is a much better design.Why...because a standard motor maul has to many things to go wrong period.An INTRUDER switch maul will out last,out amp any other maul to date.I also build a competition switch maul with a delay-relay with adjust timing to volt on the line.
----------
primetime@removed

Sign me up!!!

Is the voltage adjustable? or is it just 14v or 18V with no in between?
It seems to me that just running a 12 volt battery charging off the alternator and a 6v deep cycle battery in series that you can easily hook up when needed would save you $400.....that would be a poor man's maul.
IMO Motor Mauls are dangerous and if 1 of the heavy duty relays doesn't close wires will burn, maybe worse.

12v + 6v = 18v

If its 500+ amps then it must be un-regulated, just switching.

The problem I see could be that if a relay fails, perhaps 18v could go onto the vehicle power.
Or perhaps it would connect a single 6v battery to the 13.8v system.
Wouldnt be able to say without a schematic.

12v + 6v = 18v

If its 500+ amps then it must be un-regulated, just switching.

The problem I see could be that if a relay fails, perhaps 18v could go onto the vehicle power.
Or perhaps it would connect a single 6v battery to the 13.8v system.
Wouldnt be able to say without a schematic.

You figure the charge on a 12V would be 14V and 6.5V( not being sharged) on a 6 volt. That back feeding into the electrical system would blow some stuff out!

..... any product called "penetrator, intruder, annihilator, a$$assin, violator", etc.

I think there is a secret society of folks who want to sodomize me via CB radio products.

Ouch, babe!

Sign on my a$$ says "Do Not Enter"!

hee hee hee

penetrator had some good products that have used the name . hygain super penetrator . penetrator 500 . dont you wwnna be penetrated ?? !! hehehehe

ill let prime time know theres a thread here about his product . hopefully he'll show up to explain it . i bumped heads with him on sparkys , he seems rather sensitive and doesnt like to be questioned , you boys be sure to play nice with him . ;)

i sent prime this e-mail....
"thought you might be interested in a thread about your maul on another forum in case you want to respond to it .

http://www.worldwidedx.com/cb-band-cb-radios/36214-mauls-lol-ok.html "

i got a reply from prime .......

"Hmmm...interesting...Booty you seem like your a well rounded person,smart,looks for facts,checks for pros and cons against error and logic .I respect that.However I do not care to explain or map out (if you will) my INTRUDER switch maul design.Why try to explain simple logic to a person that doesnt care to listen?How does a golf cart get from A to Z????How is it,that it takes one man to create a light bulb,another to fly...???Booty why is the logic behind a 2sc2879 data correct and incorrect at the same time??Why does it take more driver to push/drive a 2879 when being combined with several stages.You my friend are much much smarter than I will ever be.But I say this.GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD.You my friend are full of the world."

he's another cool breeze type . likes to talk shit and make claims of a superior product , but when it comes time to talk about the technical aspects of it he resorts to flamming and name calling . at least prime is a lil different though , he has god on his side and im going to hell because im full of the world .

hey , at least hes a good christian and didnt judge me ! LOL
btw , my reply if anyone is interested .

"hey , no skin off my back . thought you might like the chance to tell others why your maul is better than others , or to correct any incorrect assumptions about it .
btw , no offense , but the self rightious godisims ............. they'll be much more effective on someone else . lol "

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.