• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Medical Talk

mackmobile43

Jock Supporter
Feb 11, 2008
Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.
The first surgeon, from New York, says, 'I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered.'

The
second, from Chicago, responds, 'Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded.'

The
third surgeon, from Dallas, says, 'No, I really think librarians are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order'

The
fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: 'You know, I like construction workers....Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.

But
the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains ,and no spine. Plus, the head and the ass are interchangeable

A fine observation from the flatlands of Colorado.

I'm no fool, but I did buy some gold in a bottle there as a souvenir. The gal at the tiny fuel stop was smoking hot.

I can't find the weigh station on the map of 76, but it was an hour south of it (the fuel stop).

A fine observation from the flatlands of Colorado.

I'm no fool, but I did buy some gold in a bottle there as a souvenir. The gal at the tiny fuel stop was smoking hot.

I can't find the weigh station on the map of 76, but it was an hour south of it (the fuel stop).
The weigh station you speak of would be in Ft. Morgan.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.