• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Member RWB bash thread (rebuttal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 25, 2019
I have to admit I was quite surprised to read the badh thread about my business by member RWB at https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads...struction-shop-i44-and-i-49-joplin-mo.236398/
If I had made a mistake I could understand this. However if you read that thread my his own admission he has never had any deallings with me at all. So I do not understand the bashing and exaggerations by him in that thread.

Ive serviced radio s for 30 years. Sure Ive made mistakes....and will make many more. Im just like anyone else....
I do what I can to keep my family fed

Without going into my experience...whick is rather borish..my reviews can be found here...https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2j--pBr23mJ9EaGpsvaEiz

Moderator s I understand and respect the fact that this is your site and you can run it any way You wish. However clearly...this libelous thread by RWB is clearly against you own terms of service.(I did take the time to read it)

The only objection I have is that the bash thread was allowed to continue until I posted. Then it was quickly closed.. As if the bashing was ok...but defending myself was not.

I hope that RWB enjoyed making fun of someone. It wasnt deserved nor appreciated.

I can assure the moderators that i have no intentions of making this a bash thread. In fact Ive written all I intend to about it

This gentleman knows where I am at if he wishes to discuss it further.

Other than this I enjoy the site...and hope I have something CONSTRUCTIVE to contribute.

Last edited:

Personally, I don't have a dog in this fight, but, IMO, pizzin contests are not constructive.

Oh, and HCBS, Welcome to da forum.

Reactions: 357magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.