• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Messenger M4V-Need value of a resistor

I have a m4v that has a circuit board attatched to the variable on the inside.With the top off,variable to you,looking inside,the board goes off to the left.one resistor sits horizontally along the top,to the left of that one there is 2 that sit side by side vertically.I need the value of the one on the left right along the edge of the board.top gold,and silver on the bottom.middle is burnt and unreadable.Can someone please help.Thanx-- the one on cb tricks is a diferent version without the board.And mine has all 455's,not 1446's

I have a m4v that has a circuit board attatched to the variable on the inside.With the top off,variable to you,looking inside,the board goes off to the left.one resistor sits horizontally along the top,to the left of that one there is 2 that sit side by side vertically.I need the value of the one on the left right along the edge of the board.top gold,and silver on the bottom.middle is burnt and unreadable.Can someone please help.Thanx-- the one on cb tricks is a diferent version without the board.And mine has all 455's,not 1446's
most likely does'nt matter if it has a board or not the values are probably the same and there are 3 different value resistors there and they are a 32 ohm, an 89 ohm and a 15 ohm so eliminate the one that's toast and replace it.

Kevin I also have a m4v with the 455s and my resistor did the something, I was running to much voltage to cause it. The color of the resistor in question is a 82ohm gray,red, black, gold. and I think it is a 2watt,the others are 39ohm, & 15ohm.

Just curious does your have a date on the heat sink on the front right corner
mine was dated 11-20-96? mine was put on with a scribing tool.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.