• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

metal hub

auspot

Jan 31, 2014
Texas
Would anyone have the metal hubs that hold the rods on the ends. I need two
of them. The plastic ones that I have broke.

Thanks for any help
auspot

Ain't got no hubs, but I got these hubcaps. I won't sell them, and you are gonna have to come get'em and take'em off...
- 'Doc

hubcaps

I have a set of 4 wire spoke hubcaps 15 inch used cost $80 new about 25 years ago will sell ya u pay freight

also have a helicrafter (sp) receiver from the 50's still works probably has about 4 lbs of dust on it

how about some clutch plates for a model "T" ford or a old beat up steering coloum for one?

auspot

'auspot',
Where are you? The radio stuff I'm not interested in but happen to know of someone who 'does' old cars. That clutch plates and steering column sounds interesting...
- 'Doc

If I remember correctly the PDL uses a plastic and a metal hub. The orbital gama match connects to both. Grounds on one in and the other end is insulated from ground. Been a while since I had one or looked at a manual.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.