• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mexican troops attack United States

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005

Infowars.com | November 21, 2005

RELATED:
Texas Civil Rights Review attacks Alex Jones, defends Plan of San Diego

US shuts Mexican border consulate

Arizona governor decares state of emergency along Mexican border

Men who shot Border Patrol agents wore black military-style garb

US-trained Mexican commandos pose threat to authorities

Mexican commandos seek control of border

Violence against Border Patrol increases

Armed Mexican Troops on US Soil

In what can only be called a military attack, Mexican troops brandishing weapons stole contraband worth millions of dollars while holding Border Patrol agents at gunpoint.

The media spins the story as if it were a standoff. A standoff would have been if no one got the dump truck or the drugs. There have now been over 800 killed in the South Texas border zone in the last year. Car bombs in Dallas, machine-gunning deaths on a daily basis, the US Mission has been shut down in Neuvo Laredo because of persistent rocket-propelled grenade attacks.

Months ago, we wrote an article covering the undeclared border war. At that time, only six hundred had died. The State Department has issued three travel advisories warning not to go into areas of South Texas and Mexico, saying that it is more dangerous than the West Bank of Israel.

But still, there is a national news blackout on this developing story. On a weekly basis, US citizens are kidnapped, and Mexican troops shoot and kill Border Patrol agents, Forestry Service workers and Sheriff's Deputies.

In Arizona, what can only be called the Plan of San Diego has been implemented, and some nights, as many as a dozen homes are burned to the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Armed standoff on Rio Grande
Uniformed Mexicans with guns, bulldozer seize drug-bust truck from Border Patrol

WorldNetDaily | November 20, 2005

U.S. Border Patrol agents were backed down this week by armed men, dressed in what appeared to be Mexican military uniforms and carrying military weapons, who seized a captured dump truck filled with marijuana from the U.S. agents and dragged it across the border into Mexico with a bulldozer.

The border incident occurred Thursday evening when Border Patrol agents attempted to pull over a dump truck on Interstate 10 in Hudspeth County, Texas. The driver fled from the agents, exiting the freeway and driving toward the Rio Grande which runs within 2 miles of the interstate in this portion of West Texas.

The driver abandoned the truck after it became stuck in the river bed, escaping into Mexico.

Agents called for reinforcement from the Texas state troopers and Hudspeth County sheriff and began unloading the haul – estimated to have been nearly 3 tons – when everything changed.

Officers "started to retrieve the bundles when the armed subjects appeared," said Agent Ramiro Cordero, Border Patrol spokesman.

According to Hudspeth County Chief Deputy Mike Doyal, the dump truck driver returned with armed men, some of whom drove "official looking vehicles with overhead lights." Some of those armed, Doyal told the El Paso Times, appeared to be Mexican soldiers in uniform with military weapons.

"It's a very serious incident," Doyal said. "We are very fortunate ... no one got hurt. Everyone had the presence of mind not to cause an international incident, or start shooting."

As WorldNetDaily has reported, there are widespread reports of U.S.-trained Mexican commandos, called the Zetas, making cross-border runs into U.S. territory in military-style vehicles, armed with automatic weapons.

The Zetas were trained as elite commandos by U.S. forces to combat the drug cartels, but they have switched sides and are working for the drug smugglers in the border area posing a special hazard to American law enforcement and Border Patrol agents, according to a U.S. Justice Department memo. Under the control of reputed drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, the Zetas are conducting a bloody war for control of the entire southern border in an effort to secure a monopoly on drug-smuggling and people-smuggling routes.

As both sides faced off, a bulldozer appeared from the Mexico side of the river and was used by the armed men to pull the dump truck – and the two-thirds of the marijuana that had not yet been unloaded – into Mexico. The bulldozer, Doyal said, is believed to be used regularly to make makeshift crossings over the Rio Grande.

The "armed encounter with drug smugglers," as Cordero described it, is under investigation. No confirmation was made as to whether or not the "soldiers" belonged to the Mexican military.

In what can only be called a military attack, Mexican troops brandishing weapons stole contraband worth millions of dollars while holding Border Patrol agents at gunpoint.

I think WorldNetDaily had a more accurate description-

Uniformed Mexicans with guns

"U.S. Border Patrol agents were backed down this week by armed men, dressed in what appeared to be Mexican military uniforms and carrying military weapons"

"Zetas were trained as elite commandos by U.S. forces to combat the drug cartels, but they have switched sides and are working for the drug smugglers in the border area"

"The "armed encounter with drug smugglers," as Cordero described it, is under investigation. No confirmation was made as to whether or not the "soldiers" belonged to the Mexican military."

Apparently this area is known for this kind of activity. This happened back in May-

Thursday, May 12, 2005 Updated: 03:23 PM

SOUTH OF ALAMO - Border Patrol officers take fire from across the Rio Grande.

SOUTH OF ALAMO – Border Patrol agents come under automatic weapons fire from across the Rio Grande after finding a truck being loaded with drugs near the river in Hidalgo County.

No agents were injured in the exchange. All Border Patrol agents in the area, as well as all local law enforcement agencies responded to the scene. It is unknown if agents were able to wound their attackers across the border.

The attack came about 7 pm, as three Border Patrol units were patrolling when they noticed a truck being loaded with narcotics. When they moved in, that is when they started taking fire.

“As the agents moved into get a closer inspection of the area they encountered a narcotics load brought across,” said spokesman J.R. Villareal. “Shortly afterwards (the smugglers) noticed the agent, and started taking shots from the Mexican side with automatic weapons.”

The attack occurred at the same spot where agents last Friday caught smugglers with 600 pound of marijuana.

The truck loaded with drugs managed to get away. It is an older model brown Ford Truck with a tarp covering the bed. Anyone with information is asked to call the Rio Grande Valley Sector office at 618-8163.

I would hardly call this incident "Mexican troops" invading the United States. Criminal drug lords, maybe, not troops.

I agree Bandaid. It seems Alex Jones likes to sensationalize alot.

sen·sa·tion·al·ize Audio pronunciation of "sensationalize" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sn-ssh-n-lz)
tr.v. sen·sa·tion·al·ized, sen·sa·tion·al·iz·ing, sen·sa·tion·al·iz·es

"To cast and present in a manner intended to arouse strong interest, especially through inclusion of exaggerated or lurid details"

It's amazing how his wording cast a whole different light on the story.

Yes, and it's very hard to believe that there are people who will listen and believe that kind of conspiracy drivvile. But since their are people who do it give guys like Alex Jones a platform and the most important reason for their tactics, MONEY. If anyone wants to know why I don't come here much it is because of things like this.
Ron, good to see you. hope to talk to you on the RADIO soon. Oh yeah, that what thisforum is, a RADIO FORUM. :D
ED

Fasteddy,

THIS ONE TIME,,,,,,,,,,,AT BAND CAMP,,,,,,,,,,,

Sorry I just love that girl in that movie. :LOL:

This part of WW Radio Forum

I thought WAS for this type discussion and if you find it so boring and offensive why come here and attack people posting legit articles and their informed opinions? I love you uninformed people who when confronted with documented evidence, the truth and reality can only respond with silly name calling and insults. And you do so to try to get these type posts stopped or to discourage others from posting similar info. Alex Jones is a true Patriot and does more than any 3-6 people combined AND as to doing it merely for $$$ you obviously have no clue what this man has done for years.! He has made 13 real docmentary films on a wide range of issues AND tells people to make as many copies and pass along - kinda kills the profit line when you do this too so if he was a $$$ monger I doubt he'd be telling thousands of people to give away copies of these instead of selling them. Well your entitled to your opinion just as anyone in here and so am I! Hey do yourself a favor get Alex Jones film "9-11 The Road to Tyranny" and watch it from start to finish then get back to me. Later folks and 73's

I find it funny when someone shows how Alex beefs up the news with his slants like the one above that people start getting attacked for exposing Mr. Jones tactics or exaggerations rather than deal with the issue at hand. He may be a patriot but he's also a showman and he does things like above and yes he does do it for his income. A little info about The video cost. A lot of businesses like his have their own duplicator machines to further cut cost but I went to a random sight and got a price to bulk copy video tapes and DVD's.
Alex's DVD mentioned is sold for $25.95. If he sent his master out to be mass produced to http://www.ontodvd.com/bulk.htm It would cost him $1.15 per DVD at 5,000 copies and that includes-

"Includes dvd replication, on-disc silk-screen up to 3 colors, bulk packed. Replication from your DLT Tape or DVD-R master. Add 0.04 per color , per disc for 4-5 color silk-screen.Packaging
Amaray style DVD box, assembly of DVD & outside wrap insert, shrink-wrap $0.50
Double Amaray style DVD box, assembly of DVD & outside wrap insert, shrink-wrap $0.70
Paper sleeve w/ window $0.10
Insertion of single inside booklet or insert $0.07"

Cost to reproduce 5,000 per DVD- $2.56 X 5000 = $12,800.00
Cost of DVD for sale X 5000 = $129,750
Profit = $ 116,950.00

https://www.discmakers.com/film/products/vhsbulk.asp
VHS tapes at one sight was $1.99 a piece for 5000 and 59 cents per tape for a full color jacket. Plus an initial cost of $450 for setup and printing.

Bulk cost of tape for 5000 = $13,350.00
Cost for sale for 5000 = $129,750.00
Profit = $116,400.00

Pretty nice profit don't you think ? And that is if the only thing he sold was that tape and DVD not counting all the other stuff he sells.
So I think it's not to good to jump on someone when they feel he is in it a lot for the money. It's a business he is in.And he has to hawk his product and sell himself. I wouldn't buy anything personally from him as I sense a lot of the above sensationalizm isn't found in just that article.

One element that is overlooked by those who want to say Jones is twisting this is this: Mexico has a VERY corrupt government. That goes hand in hand with incidents like the one reported.

That may be but opinion isn't a base for the "fact" as Jones assurts. There was no proof it was the Mexican Army attacking the US. I think the WorldNetDaily was more fair in the report.

Who called anyone names or insulted anyone? I just espressed my opinion about Alex Jones, and yes I would agree on the money part, they ALL do it for money. Its just funy how when someone disagrees with your assertions that you resort to call others stupid and unimformed. I will say this that there are documented documents to support about anyone opinions and ideas on both sides of the issues. Far right or far left, it doesn't matter, the tactics are always the same. Fearmongering. As G Gordon Liddy would say, "we will just agree to disagree", and part ways on civil terms I hope.
Ed

Where's the proof there was any weed? No proof anything ever happened at all. That's why it's called "reporting", someone saw something and told a writer or official.

Whatever you think. Many of his articles seem to follow this sort of pattern. You call it reporting I call it sensationalism.

As for the profit above, that would be nice money if copying was the only cost involved in making a video

You are correct. That is a given. But that is quickly paid off and what comes in afterward is all profit. And multiply that by all the books, tapes, and dvd's he sells. Don't fool yourself, he is making some serious dough. And think of all the people that got a free video like you and then went to his site and bought other tapes and books and such. His followers giving out copied videos are probably his best advertisement.

I'm not interested in being a "follower" of his . He has had crediability problems that when addressed seem to bring attacks on the exposer by his cult as well by he himself.

Senseless reasoning...........

The original post here was about our U.S. Mexican border and all the violence there BUT some of you don't want to discuss that you want to slander and attack the source of the info about this documented problem and accuse him of making money! Lets add a few more bits of reality - Jones pays $150. an hour for his SW radio broadcast time X 6 hours a day X 5 days a week, Jones also eats, pays a light bill, buys gas, pays for a mortage, phone bill, pays several people he employs, pays rent on his office, has a wife and kid who need a few things. GEE I guess if he makes a few bucks its a crime cause he gets all this for free or someone else pays Jones bills! What a waste of time!! A bonafide article is posted about a serious issue and you people dissolve it into personal attacks, insults and outright bull. Jones is not the issue he is only one who looks and see's a problem and TRIES to inform the sheeple. At least good, bad or indifferent he is doing something.

The issue is that Jones at the the first sentance makes it sound like we were being attacked by the Mexican Army. The other article fairly shared a more descriptive take and didn't jump to conclusions. It is funny that no one following him wants to talk about the money part. No crime to make money but to deny he is doing it for money makes a "sheeple" out of the followers.

well i guess they all sensationalize, but the bottom line is there is some truth to the story. as far as i can tell at this point there really isn't a border anymore, since so many corporations . be it manufacturing, farming, whatever they all want cheap labor and the powers that be "allow" a percentage in then raid the places to get rid of them. so who is really "corrupt" us or them, probably both.

No doubt rfoverlord. Jones just seems to use "fearmongering" to keep his flock. And yes I agree with the problem at the border. I used to live in Colorado and it was a mess. I work in construction and their were many illegals taking our jobs. The guy that was the "sub-contractor" was Mexican and legal. He was called the "coyote". He would go to Mexico and get several illegals and bring them back to work for him. He would put them in an apartment and buy their food and take them to work and pay them $25.00 a day for about 3 months then take them back and get some new illegals. The problem was the contractor knew what the sub was doing but looked the other way because he was getting a lot of work done making him more money while tax paying Americans were looking for work. It is a real problem. I think it is like the FCC an CB . They looked the other way so long that now since the problem is out of control they don't know how to deal with it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.