• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

MFJ-4275MV 75 Amps Switching Power Supply Review

Does anyone know where the internal voltage adjustment is on the MFJ-4275MW power supply? The voltage on mine is a bit low at 13.2 volts at the detent setting. When I put about 45 amp load the voltage drops to 12.9 to 13.volts.

It's not that unusual for a little voltage drop on these supplies when under load. It's not ideal, but it doesn't hurt anything.

An update on this power supply: It's developed a strange problem where the output voltage is completely random and is dropping voltage pretty too much under load. It's become particularly annoying: one day the voltage output will be 15 volts; the next day it will be 12v without adjusting anything and without a change in load. I'm going to start moving stuff over the MegaWatt supplies and use this supply as a general garage unit.

my jetstreame is doing similar . when i turn it on it reads differently than last time i used it. but when under load it doesnt move . those mega supplies i know nothing about other than pics on web. but got lotta quedtions
1/wheres power cord connection at for 110v
2/wheres power poles for hooking up devices to it

my jetstreame is doing similar . when i turn it on it reads differently than last time i used it. but when under load it doesnt move . those mega supplies i know nothing about other than pics on web. but got lotta quedtions
1/wheres power cord connection at for 110v
2/wheres power poles for hooking up devices to it

There is good information on this site about the Megawatts and you can do a Google search as well or start a thread.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated