• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Midland 77-285 120 Channel CB

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have a Midland 77-285 Mobile CB Radio for sale. This radio is currently listed on Ebay but I will pull the auction and sell direct if someone wants it.

The amber covered wheat lamps have been replaced with 3mm blue LEDs and the appropriate current limiting resistors. This was done because some of the lamps had burned out and I figured if I had to get in there, I might as well do something that would last for the rest of the life of the radio. Plus it looks much better now.

The radio has had the frequency mod done to it. The mod is controlled by the CH19 button. It gives the normal 40 channels, 40 up and 40 down just like an expo kit.

The high power option has also been restored to working condition in this radio.

The front mounted 4 pin microphone jack has been rewired from midland standard to cobra/uniden/galaxy standard to accept most aftermarket microphones. I am including a DM452 style echo mic with the radio. I am also including a bracket & knobs and can include a 3 pin power cord if someone needs one.

Asking price is $90.00 + shipping to your zip code. I have a scale and can print postage at actual price so I won't gouge you on the shipping.

Looking to sell this radio, but trades are always welcome. I'd like to find a Magnum 257 or one of its numerous clones (Not the HTX10 radio shack though)

Attachments

• 2851.jpg
    2851.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 2852.jpg
    2852.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 74

Forgot: Ebay listing number is 250716728764 just copy/paste that into item search and it will take you right to it if you prefer to bid.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.