• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Millenium Radios

N

NorthStar34

Anyone here have any experience with these? Very Similar to Magnum Alphaforce.

</p>

Finally saw one, and yes they're similar.

Click Here To Go To FG Best Communications

bot452026.gif
</p>

For an AM/FM radio it's a pretty good performer out of the box. I compared the inside to my deltaforce and it appeared like the same board. All the pots were in the same place less the ssb stuff. it was marked different. I have never seen inside an Alphaforce, could be identical? It tuned to the same frequencies, same exact chassis,same CPU, amplified mic. Gi Joes cb radio in Richmond Ky has them (3003) for about 100 bucks. I'm considering buying one just to put in the wife's car for trips. I kinda wish I had keep the one I had. After owning one I would choose it over a 33hml. The one I had last year has the same improved receiver 02 sticker thats on my deltaforce box. It has that sensitive RF Limited receiver most dislike, but if your in the boonies using beams it seems to work nicely. Whole lot of bang for your buck for sure.

</p>

I am thinking about buying some to check out. Your right on alot of bang for your buck.

</p>

Rooster,

Unfortunately I don't have the antenna system to make the trip that far. I run a GroundPlane. But I will still try one night.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.