• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Million Muslim March on D.C.

I have to wonder is their 'stated' purpose is their 'actual' purpose. For some odd reason, I doubt if it is. The smart thing to do would be to allow this sort of demonstration to happen with absolutely not 'ado' about it. That would destroy the 'hidden' purpose.
I'm also glad I'm not close to it. I know my feelings about this sort of thing and I honestly don't think 'they' would like it much. But then that would 'work into' their purpose perfectly.
'Profiling' is a normal thing. It does have pertinence, and it's true in more instances than 'they' would like you to believe. Is that 'politically correct'? Nope! But who gives a shit if it's politically correct... if it's true?
It doesn't matter if it's 'true', if I can convince you that what I say -is- true'. You have to make your own decisions about that... Hope you aren't too lazy to do your own thinking!
- 'Doc

Reactions: 2 people
What are the Muslin P.R. Guys saying about this?
Always find out what they're saying. That is the direction of anyone's thinking.
A thought leads to saying which leads to doing which in turn leads to the end result.
Look for true and hidden motives.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I wouldn't call them a 'cancer', there's no cure for cancer at present. There is certainly a cure for this sort of thing, it's not particularly 'correct' as the current definition of correct is, but it's a certain cure. What's that 'cure'? Easy, just say 'NO'. Simple? Yep. Is it a sure thing? Nope, but it's the 'first step'. 'They' wanna push it further? There's an answer for that too, and it's on -their- head, not yours/mine. Why is that so hard to understand?
- 'Doc

Understanding is not the same as accepting. You/I don't have to accept anything, but it certainly helps if you understand it first. Nothing wrong with a little 'give-n-take', but when it get's to some point, it isn't a 'give-n-take' thingy any more. That's when you say 'F*** Off!'...

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.