• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mirage 86

I had just seen them this past week and the look to be a good little compact rig, yes, reminds me of the 510.
Were did you first see them IMD?
( you seem to be able to find the new radios before anyone else ;) )

Jeff

I received a promotional flyer back in May or June 2011.RadioActive added them to his site late last summer and A1 has recently added them.

Nice & small, FM and 6 bands! I'll grab a couple and wire them with cig lighter plugs & Wilson Lil' Wills for friends vehicles for when we do another group road trip to go camping in the mountains.

Small, FM and a hundred quiet channels, PERFECT!

Wouldn't mind seeing some reviews of this radio as well. Not a big fan of the echo, but the radio looks like it might be a good ssb rig for a mobile. Wish it had a freq display at least, I wonder if there is a plug in for one? Anyway who's going to take the 250 dollar plunge to find out lol. I am pretty happy with my single final uniden pc122xl, but am always looking for something new to play with lol. Maybe there will be some tune up reports on it, I'll search and see. Thanks for the links.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.