• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mirror Mounts

No.

IMHO, the best thing you can do is stick a magnet mount Wilson 1000 or 5000 on your roof. Its EASY, it's VERY EFFECTIVE, and it's REVERSEABLE. Doesn't stand out like a sore thumb either! For what you get, it is truly one of the best values out there....as far as antennas are concerned.

If that's too much money....years ago when I used magnet mounts I had a Hustler that worked the world on 4 watts.

I'm going to put a Wilson 5000 on my truck roof but I have to wait until spring/summer to remove the headliner and safety belts in the back. This will take some time and I hate COLD WEATHER because I work outside and when I come home I like the heat and coffee. I ordered a Left Side Fender Mount that installs without drilling holes and I'm going to order a Hustler HQ-27 antenna that will work for now. The CB is shipped and is getting tuned up now. Hope to have it running soon. I will post some photos.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.