• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

mobil antenna

Jul 7, 2013
bucyrus ohio
looking for a new antenna for my car a screw in type I have a mount on my trunk lid what would you buy ?? I don't want a glass stick kind any help thanks

Agreed but if you can replace the crap connector that comes on the newer models, I don't get why companies skimp on such a vital part. From what I have read the sirio mobile antennas are good as well and seem to have good quality.

Agreed but if you can replace the crap connector that comes on the newer models, I don't get why companies skimp on such a vital part. From what I have read the sirio mobile antennas are good as well and seem to have good quality.

The Sirio is pretty awesome from what I've heard. I don't think that I have had one person (who has used both) tell me of a Wilson beating a sirio 5ooo in performance on TX or RX. But it is getting pretty close to a full quarter wave. At some point you may as well just toss on a 102"

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.