• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Mobile setup Pics added

CDX197

Apr 2, 2005
Nebraska's cornfields
Well i didnt get all the pictures i wanted. :( But i get what i get so here is a pic of the truck, Cb and the motor. Like i said i had other pictures but i didnt really get the ones i wanted. These give you idea!
loganstruck3outside.jpg
loganstruck2radio.jpg
Motor.jpg
Thanks for looking and if i get my other pictures ill post them to! Later CDX197

hello nurse

good looking set up need a bumper and a win shield got one gotta come down to tx to get free lol good looking stuff man

:) wish it wasnt a gas hog or i would go down there and get it. Its not the best looking truck for sure but when the 4 barrel carb opens up your gonna hear it for sure. I was 2 block away from some kids and when i got on it they got out of the street and just staired :) Make you feel proud. :D But i got something planed for this truck in the next year or so. Gonna get a lift kit and some bigger tires on it.

yep its my first truck. It looks a lot better than what it did when i first got it. I could of gotten a 80 burban with 6 inch lift kit and some 35 BFG's on it. Paint and everything wasnt bad but he wanted close to 2 grand for it. So i just decided to get this truck. It works great. But i still have tons of stuff planned for it. Its gonna look differant i know that. CDX197

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.